Uganda’s lush green beauty and fantastic weather put this region on the map as far as filming on location goes. Some film locations of note are
- Lake Victoria – the 2nd largest lake in the world
- The Nile River – the longest river in the world
- National parks – world renowned for their gorillas and chimpanzees
- Murchison Falls – a true wonder situated on The Nile
- Rwenzori Mountain Range – with 3 of Africa’s highest peaks
Obtain Accreditation from the Uganda Media Council for all international journalists and film crew by completing Form G and emailing it with 2 passport photos and a copy of your passport. This costs under $200 per person if you are filming for less than a month and takes less than 4 days to process.